“For the best”
Don’t fret, level up your health & fitness with the Champions App.
About the Champions
Phones are outdated,
Champions just need a SmartWatch
Switch the BluCon connection from phone to SmartWatch from Settings Option of Champion App and SmartWatch will record all the important information like glucose readings every 5 minutes, Time-in-Range, A1c, activity, O2 and heart beat.
You can input food, drink and some other information from easy to use Watch interface.
Champions is “Watch First” app which means you can input as well as see most of the details without the need of a phone.
Food insights is one of the most powerful features which helps in figuring out which food is affecting your glucose levels and how much and you can know about your food habits. User can add the food image and it’s ingredients, he can see how glucose is changing after eating the food for next 3 hours. Slowly, he will know about the food ingredients which is causing spike in glucose and steady glucose.
Activity is also a useful feature , where user can see all activities graph and each graph will also have glucose information. This will show you interesting facts about users sleep and glucose, energy burnt and glucose , walking and glucose and so on.
Champions feature is where you can meet co-champions. You can share or get the required information with or from them. You can see all the champions in the list. You can see them on the map where they were located.
Abbott Freestyle Libre Sensor
Our Champions app supports all types of Libre sensors, including Libre 2, Libre US 14 day, Libre Pro and Libre sensors used in any part of the world. You can activate the FreeStyle Libre or Libre Pro sensors with the Champions app and the NightRiderBluCon. 60 minutes after a sensor is activated you can start getting glucose readings updates in the Champions app
The FreeStyle Libre sensor is applied on the back of the upper arm. The sensor is water resistant.
Filament is < 0.4 mm thick and inserted 5 mm beneath the skin surface to measure glucose levels.
Automatically records glucose level every 15 minutes to provide more insightful patterns.
No patient interaction with the sensor is required — designed to integrate with patients’ daily lives.
How It Works
- Download the Champions app from Apple app store / Google play store
- Sign up with your email id. Fill all the required fields with correct information, and login to the App.
- Scan for Bluetooth, accept the Bluetooth permission to access the bluetooth
- Now turn on the NightRider BluCon by pressing the switch located in the hole with small pin. A Red Light will flash. Then Champions connect with the BluCon.
- Now App will ask you for passcode, enter 6 digit passcode which is printed on the side of the BluCon after 13 character serial number.
- Once BluCon connected then apply it on top of the sensor with the help of the armband or tegaderm or double sided tape.
- Now you will get readings for every 5 minutes.
- Champions app can activate both Libre Pro and Libre sensors
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an Apple watch app that can display the readings without phone? Can I get alerts on my watch as well?
Yes, you can use Champions app to see readings on the Apple watch series 3 and above to get readings without phone. After initial setup on the phone, you can switch the mode from phone to watch to directly connect the NightRider to apple watch and use it without the phone. If your watch has internet connectivity then you can also share with others.